Friday, March 7, 2008

Oleana

Oleana, 134 Hampshire St, Cambridge MA
http://www.oleanarestaurant.com/

Cuisine: Mediterranean
Vegetarian Options: Vegetarian Selective

Price: $26-42


Food
Service

Ambiance
Total Carrots :

This is definitely a vegetarian occasion place, a little pricey, but a great place for that special occasion or a date. In my opinion, one of the best restaurants in the city and has great vegetarian Mediterranean food options. The vegetarian tasting menu is $42 but is a real treat with five different appetizers and a dessert. I took my parents here and we each got the vegetarian tasting menu and they truly felt pampered. The tasting menu is continuously changing and they bring out unique and flavorful dishes that will keep you wanting for more. The second time I went to the restaurant I asked for a vegetarian entrĂ©e which they were able to make for me. It was a bit cheaper around $26 but equally amazing. It was a cous cous dish that was made with a puree. This dish also keeps changing and is available upon request. Other vegetarian friends I know just order a few of their appetizers and love it. I have been here only in the cold months but they do have one of best outdoor seating in the city.Oleana is a small cozy place with a Mediterranean rustic feel, and it serves the most tasteful dishes that you can’t get anywhere else. The only drawback is you have to make reservations in advance as the place is cozy and the chairs are not too comfortable. But trust me once you try the food you won’t be complaining, definitely one of the best meals I have ever had.

Oleana in Cambridge

No comments: