Friday, March 7, 2008

Elephant Walk

Elephant Walk, Boston Cambridge, Waltham
http://www.elephantwalk.com/
Cuisine: French Cambodian
Vegetarian Options: Vegetarian Friendly
Price: $14-16

Food:
Service:
Ambiance:
Total Carrots:

This French Cambodian restaurant is truly a vegetarian paradise. I have tried every single vegetarian entrĂ©e and each of them is truly amazing with a distinct flavor. The organic Tofu Amarita definitely stands out in my opinion as one of the best entrees. The vegetarian entrees run from $14-$16 but the only problem is the portions are small (my boyfriend complains of this all the time). If you are two people, I recommend getting three dishes, two main entrees and split the vegetarian Mee Siem which is their vegetarian noodle dish. The salads & desserts are great but I will say that I have tried their vegetarian Roleaux and I wasn’t too impressed. However the caveat being that I’m not a fan of fried asian food in general. I took my mom here for Mother’s day and she absolutely loved it! If I could pick one restaurant that I could go to on a regular basis, I would pick this place. Good food, great selection, and much healthier than greasy takeout makes this a delicious place to dine!


Elephant Walk in Boston

No comments: