Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Radius

Radius, 8 High St, Boston Ma
http://www.radiusrestaurant.com/
Cuisine: French Modern
Vegetarian Options: Vegetarian Selective
Price: $32-60

Food:
Service:
Ambiance:
Total Carrots:

This French Modern restaurant is located in the financial district and is truly a luxurious experience. I recently went here for a friend's birthday and was very impressed with the food, the ambiance, and the service. The urban décor is stylish, trendy and sophisticated, a restaurant that would be approved by the characters in Sex in the City. The prices are very expensive but a great place for special occasions. We were both a little nervous that the portions would be small being a French restaurant but to our surprise this was truly not the case. For an appetizer we ordered the Gnocchi and requested it without the bacon. I am usually not a fan of Gnocchi but I really enjoyed this creamy dish. For dinner I enjoyed the Vegetable Five tasting menu for $32 which was made with five different vegetables prepared in ways that I have never experienced before. The other vegetarian option is a four course vegetable tasting for $60, but I was glad I ordered the $32 entrée which was one of the most delicious dishes I had ever had.

Radius in Boston

No comments: